Helping people is our primary goal.
In these difficult moments people need all the help we can provide.
A death entails a series of compulsory legal formalities that cannot be neglected despite one’s grief. That is why we take charge of all the necessary steps and make all the formalities as easy as possible for you:
- Obtaining the death certificate.
- Obtaining the life or accident insurance certificate with coverage of death.
- De-registration at the National Social Security Institute (I.N.S.S.).
- Handling widowhood or orphanhood pension formalities.
- Obtaining the last will certificate.
Necessary formalities after the decease:
We also know that the formalities involved by the inheritance from a loved one are especially complex.
To help you with this matter, we can put you in contact with a specialized advisory service that will attend to this matter for you and we offer you a free visit there so you can obtain information on everything that the inheritance process entails.
We will keep you posted on all proceedings and we are at your disposal at all times for any questions you may have. Our top priority is to spare you all the administrative concerns that a death may involve.
Documents required for the arrangement of the interment service
- Duly signed death certificate.
- National Identity Document of the deceased.
- Clothing in which to dress the deceased, if so desired.
- Policy and last paid receipt if the deceased was covered by funeral insurance.
- Ownership certificate of the niche, if any, where the decease is to be buried.
- In the event that the deceased is to be transported away from Catalonia, two copies of the medical death certificate will be required.